Le charm & Le socks
fevereiro 15, 2012
Hey hey ♥
It’s been a while I wanted one of these.
I’ve already seen on Rakuten this camera pendant.
Well, actually I bought it, but it never came. :/ I emailed the store but they blamed the brazilian post service. Sure. Naturally.
Then I checked on a blog from a brazilian girl this gift she’s got and my desire for camera charms came back. And I didn’t think twice, I went straight to eBay this time.
Gosh, I’m impressed with the number of creepy and lousy stuff you can find there.
So you can have a slight notion, there are pendants that are basically a thin camera-shape cut metal plate with a ridiculous layer of paint over it.
Like this:

Let’s face that this is too simple to satisfy my taste, lol. But the price was very tempting.
Anyway, exploring eBay a bit more, I’ve came through some searching alternatives (camera pendant, camera charm, camera necklace) but nothing potentially good appeared. But then, panning for a while, I found this:
No comparison, admit it!
And I payed pretty much the same price as the one I ordered from Japan but didn’t came. It was worthit after all, since it’s prettier than the japanese one.
This one is simply gorgeous and original and detailed and gorgeous and original and… ♥
Oh, and by the way, that Jetoy planner I ordered also arrived.
Along with my new long socks:
I felt… sexy.
And it feels weird lol ><
But unfortunatelly it’s making one hundred degrees outside for me to wear it.
It’s been a while I wanted one of these.
I’ve already seen on Rakuten this camera pendant.
Well, actually I bought it, but it never came. :/ I emailed the store but they blamed the brazilian post service. Sure. Naturally.
Then I checked on a blog from a brazilian girl this gift she’s got and my desire for camera charms came back. And I didn’t think twice, I went straight to eBay this time.
Gosh, I’m impressed with the number of creepy and lousy stuff you can find there.
So you can have a slight notion, there are pendants that are basically a thin camera-shape cut metal plate with a ridiculous layer of paint over it.
Like this:

Let’s face that this is too simple to satisfy my taste, lol. But the price was very tempting.
Anyway, exploring eBay a bit more, I’ve came through some searching alternatives (camera pendant, camera charm, camera necklace) but nothing potentially good appeared. But then, panning for a while, I found this:
No comparison, admit it!
And I payed pretty much the same price as the one I ordered from Japan but didn’t came. It was worthit after all, since it’s prettier than the japanese one.
This one is simply gorgeous and original and detailed and gorgeous and original and… ♥
Oh, and by the way, that Jetoy planner I ordered also arrived.
Along with my new long socks:
I felt… sexy.
And it feels weird lol ><
But unfortunatelly it’s making one hundred degrees outside for me to wear it.



0 comments
Be nice :)