Not in the mood

julho 20, 2004

I haven't been able to read and comment on all your blogs, please forgive me. And I'm sorry to all my internation friends, Dennis, John, Luckyno3, if you ever get in here...

So this post I'll write in english. 

Well... yesterday I went to have dinner with my boy, Tony and his girlfriend Paloma, at Sakaes, a japanese restaurant. Very good athmosphere, very good food, very good DISCOUNT!! The japanese owner is nice.

Anyway, we took photos and had fun, we went upstairs where was playing on TV a japanese show about flowers or something... I guess it was NHK Channel. (I took a photo, I'll post here later if I remember) And there were some japanese folks there, talking a lot and I felt embarrassed, taking useless pictures of random things, like I was the tourist and they were from town. But it's okay, all that matters is that I had fun with my friends. 

Then this morning mom came telling me about college and what I'm gonna do about law college and the subjects I've failed (see, that's all the can think about when she's with me: college, failure, studying, money and status). And how was the goddamn exam of Feevale, when was it, etc. 

I will try to organize my camera memory stick so I can select some photos to print... I found out that I can't print VGA photos because it's too small and the photo would come screwed, so they don't even accept VGA photos (which is good, the other photo store didn't even ask the resolutions). So I'm taking 1M photos and some I'll resize to VGA and put on the Internet.


Hmmm, that dinner was good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice :)

Seguidores